The My Care Air Bed Heavy Duty air bed is a basic product used for the prevention of bed sores in bedridden patients. the product has the Most economical price and reasonable good quality.
Bubble air mattress (PVC 0.3mm):
- size: 200*90*7cm
- K80 PVC 0.3mm fire retard Medical Grade PVC materials
- flaps 90*40cm
- double hose 1.5M- with puncture kit
- puncture kit
How to use My Care Anti Decubitus Air Bed For Bed Sores (Tube Type)
Place the pump of anti decubitus air mattress on a flat table or hang it with the help of the hanger at the foot side. Unfold & lay the mattress on a foam mattress in a way that the air connections are on the foot side. The excess ends on the leg side can be tucked under the foam mattress. On the head side, the excess mattress can be used to make a pillow or can be tucked in.
Connect one end of the anti-decubitus air mattress tubes with the air pump and the other end with the mattress. Connect them firmly at both the ends. Make sure that air pipes are not clinked.
Switch on the electric pump of anti decubitus by connecting with 220-V AC. A green light will illuminate. The mattress will start inflating. Keep the pressure adjusting Knob at full in the beginning. This will take around 10 minutes to inflate.
The anti-decubitus pump should be constantly switched on during the usage, otherwise, the mattress will deflate.
After around 10 minutes A type bubbles will inflate rather B type will remain deflated starting the process. Adjust pressure ideally with the adjusting Knob in such a way that there is a two fingers gap between the deflated air bubbles and the patient.
To repack the anti-decubitus air mattress when not in use, you need to exhale the air out of the nozzles by pressing it from another side.
Precautions | Troubleshooting
- Keep the electric pump on for 23 hours and keep it off for 1 hour.
- Do not use the mattress near open flame or very near to a heater.
- Smoking near the air mattress can damage the product easily.
- Keep sharp objects away from the mattress.
- Make sure not to stand on the mattress. Maximum weight bearing capacity is 100 kgs, therefore, the attendants should not sit on the mattress as this will cause the mattress to leak.
- Keep the pump away from water/damp surfaces. Clean the mattress with mild detergent if required.
- Trouble Shooting: In case the pump does not get switched on please check the fuse at the bottom of the pump if burnt replace with a new fuse of 1.5A/250V. If the pump is working but the mattress is not inflating please check the connections and then check the mattress for leakage. If found punctured use the puncture kit provided with the mattress.
Bedsore prevention system
Anti Decubitis air mattresses & pump system
This model’s fuse rating: FlAL250V ( ) 230V—/50Hz; 0.06A
Maximum weight bearing capacity 120 kg
Continuous usage for 12 hours then rest time one hour
Size of Mattress: Length 6.5 feet x Width 2.5 feet
Tube height 5 Inches (approx)
There are no reviews yet.