Karma CP 200 Paediatric Cerebral Palsy Wheelchair is designed with adjustable armrest and front casters, along with headrest and trunk support to provide optimal comfort for your child at every moment. Tilt recline function. The whole series can be customized by professional engineers. Tilt-in-space seat offers pressure relief and a shift in the center of gravity.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE CP200 CEREBRAL PALSY MANUAL WHEELCHAIR
- The multi-functional headrest can adjust to the most desirable angles.
- Suitable for: medium to serious CP children
- MODULAR DESIGN: Modular design offers a quick and convenient assembly, folding and disassembly.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: The Frame weights only 11kg once folded; nimble and easy to transport.
- Fixed seat and backrest system; ready for a later upgrade
- Tilt-in-space seat offers pressure relief and a shift in the center of gravity
- Modular design offers a quick and convenient assembly, folding and disassembly
- Ultra lightweight aluminum alloy frame
- Seat Width 38 cm (15″)
- Epoxy powder coated frame
- Detachable armrest & footrest provided
- Elevated and swinging footrest
- Elevated foot rest provided to elevate leg angle
- Height adjustable and detachable headrest
- Hydraulic reclining high back for a comfortable posture
- Hydraulic adjustable seat angle
- Detachable back and seat pad
- Extra cushion upholstery provided to underarm, head & calf
- Lever and paddle brakes provided
- Safety belt provided
- Maintenance free rear solid wheels
- Cloth looks like waterproof upholstery
- Anti wheels for better safety and stability
- Weight Capacity: Up to 250 lbs