|Usage||Hospital, Clinic, Personal|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Karma Microlife Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with AFIB Technology is specially designed to detect irregular heartbeats during a blood pressure to prevent stroke. It can measure quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure, and other heart-related complications. This device is clinically tested according to the protocol of the British Hypertension Society (BHS) Highest possible grading for Systolic(A) and Diastolic (A) measurement accuracy, pregnancy, the end stage of renal disease and pulse arrhythmia. It gives a combined benefit of accurate readings and comfortable measuring experience. By keeping track of your home blood pressure readings, you can provide your healthcare professional with a log of blood pressure measurements over time, which can help them, evaluate the effectiveness or need for medication. It includes a wide range of cuff, fits everyone.
Karma Microlife Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with AFIB Technology:-
- Battery indicator
- Power Adapter Port
- Automatic Switch-off
- Measures Pulse Rate
- 200 Reading- Memory
- Wide range cuff 22-42 cm
- Technology to prevent stroke
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Detects Atrial fibrillation(Stroke Prevention)
- High sensitivity, specificity, and high accuracy
- 3 readings in one click (recommended by doctors)
What is AFIB?
Atrial Fibrillation (also called AFIB or AF) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure, and other heart-related complications.
- Most General Physicians and Specialists were restricted to checking pulse palpation and ECG for detection of Atrial Fibrillation. Wrist palpation while commonly performed, has low reliability.
- New AFIB technology patented by Microlife allows for simultaneous measuring of blood pressure and detection of Atrial Fibrillation with high sensitivity (97-100%) and specificity (89%).
- The AFIB technology uses an algorithm that calculates the irregularity index based on interval times between heartbeats.
- The AFIB technology achieved significant clinical validation results thanks to its high accuracy obtained through 3 consecutive measurements (MAM technology).