3M Littmann classic 3 Stethoscope, Navy Blue Tube, 27 inches, 5622
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- The single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- The small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
- Snap-tight ear tips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Five-year warranty
The New Littmann classic 3 Stethoscope Features
1. High acoustic sensitivity for performing general physical assessments.
2. Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
3. New single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
4. Pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
5. Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
6. No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component to help protect human health and the environment.