Absorbent Cotton Wool i.p. Non Sterile
Absorbent Cotton is also known as Surgical Cotton or Cotton Wool and mainly used for medical purposes in hospitals, nursing homes, dispensaries and at home (for first aid) etc. because of its property of high fluid absorbency, it is better known among masses as absorbent cotton. The raw cotton is processed by series of steps which render the cotton hydrophilic in character and free from external impurities needed to be fit for use in surgical dressings and personal hygiene. Fairly good quality of absorbent cotton is also used for cosmetic purposes.
1. Complies with BIS standards
2. Our art of quality in pouch packing is air tight and has zero percentage chance of contamination.
3. Our product made of premium quality cotton with high absorbency and softness.
4. Size: 100g
5. No impurity, such as unusual fiber, black spot, red thread or blue thread, no smell.
6. Single use for surgical dressings in Clinic, Dental, Nursing Homes, Hospitals and cosmetic purposes.